• Develop high quality software adhering to domain driven, object oriented design and best practices.
• Work with Product Owner to design, implement, and maintain solutions based on business requirements.
• Contribute to continuous improvements of existing systems and processes as a member of the technical leadership team.
• Monitor the performance of our software product and develop pragmatic solutions.
• Work closely with other functional groups including QA, DevOP and Client Services.
• Implement test driven coding and assist in relevant test automation.
• Providing technical guidance and pair programming with junior developers.
• University/college degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 6+ years of hands on experience developing web applications and enterprise systems.
• Expert on JVM 6+, JDK 8 highly preferred, Java concurrent programming preferred.
• Expert on full-stack using Spring MVC 4+, Spring data, and Spring Boot, experience with Spring cloud is a plus.
• Expert on Java testing frameworks and mocking frameworks, groovy spock preferred.
• Familiar with SoA and microservices, RESTful API development, experience with JAX-RS and Swagger is a plus.
• Familiar with continuous integration and deployment (Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Ansible, Consul, etc), code quality frameworks (such as Sonarqube) is preferred.
• Field experience with scalable system, performance troubleshooting in a production environment.
• Strong OO design skills with knowledge of patterns and best practices.
• Familiar with Agile process and its variations (Scrum, Kanban, XP Lean, etc).
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and interperson skills.
Nice to have
• Experience developing applications for Amazon Web Services especially EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, CloudFormation.
• Knowledge of cloud autoscaling containers such as Docker.
• Experience with CMS, CRM, and BPM Systems.
• Experience with Document/NoSql databases (MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j, Elasticsearch, etc).
• Knowledge of Mobile development with either HTML5, PhoneGap or Native Apps, Java or Objective-C.
• Knowledge of Security: SSL, STS, OAuth, SAML, etc.
Dodge Data & Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
- Private medical insurance.
- Onsite doctor.
- Employee solidarity association.
- Payment in dollars.
- Online courses.
- Onsite English classes.
- Club of board games, soccer and yoga.
If you are interested on this position please fill the form and send resume in English.