Eurofins Scientific is the world leader in Food and Pharmaceutical products testing. It is also number one in the world in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics (DNA Sequencing) and central laboratory services. Eurofins is an equal opportunity employer with a very strong fiscal performance Year-on-Year with over 3 Billion Euro revenue in 2017. Eurofins has set an ambitious target to double the company revenue to over 4 Billion Euros by 2020. Eurofins records over 30% Y-o-Y growth consistently. Eurofins IT Infrastructure GSC Sociedad Anónima.
Eurofins Costa Rica possesses an experienced team, a new service model, and a philosophy that will provide you with high quality, trustworthy, and efficient IT infrastructure services for our internal customers worldwide, including but not limited to: Design, Administration and Operations of Datacenter Networking, Database, Automation, Virtualization, storage, etc. Eurofins is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
• Contribute to the design, development, troubleshoot, Test and document a web application.
• Interact in a constructive manner with Business Analysts in order to:
• Estimate the complexity and the workload;
• Choose the most appropriate technical solution to meet the user requirements;
• Reach the optimal requirement artifact that will lead to a working software solution.
• Interact in a constructive manner with other IT teams.
• Master and apply team technologies and processes, and take active part in creating Eurofins and team success.
• 3 to 7 years of experience with developing end –to- end web applications using Microsoft stack of Technologies.
• Strong working knowledge of Web application development using .NET, C#, MVC, Web services, WCF Rest and WebAPI
• Should have worked on at least one SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) project
• Good working knowledge of MSSQL – SQL, Stored Procedure, T-SQL etc.
• Good understanding of UML, object-oriented programming (OOP) and Object Oriented Design principles
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
• Strong experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures
• Should have worked in an AGILE practice methodology (preferably SCRUM)
• Must be a quick learner
• Strong and proven background in Information Technology
• Strong working knowledge of .NET, C#, MVC, Web services, WCF Rest and WebAPI
• Working knowledge of MS SQL Databases
Technology – Nice to have:
• Working knowledge of ESB or Message Queuing (MSMQ) is an added advantage
• Working knowledge of AngularJS or any other framework.
• The successful candidate will have a self-motivated, get-it-done attitude; the ability to think critically; enjoy working with teams spread globally and across cultures; a desire to learn in new areas; and the discipline to pay attention to deadlines, details and quality.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to interact with team in Europe
• BE Computer Science/MCA or any other Bachelor’s degree with the right experience
• Will be an added advantage if worked on SaaS method
• International work experience
TRAVEL: Ready to travel to Europe.
• Location: San José, Costa Rica.
• Work schedule: to be defined with the client.
• Private medical insurance.
• Onsite doctor.
• Employee solidarity association.
• Payment in dollars.
• Online courses.
• Onsite English classes.
CSS | AJAX | JQuery | Angular JS | VB | XML/XSL | ETL | SQL | LINQ | Entity Framework
If you are interested on this position please fill the form and send resume in English.