Senior Angular Developer
Position: Senior Angular Developer
Applicants should have experience building out websites and should understand high-level development concepts like “progressive enhancement” and “responsive design.” We want individuals who are self-motivated and passionate about front-end development.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Produce clean, maintainable, efficient, and well-tested code.
• Follow and promote best practices.
• Provide technical expertise and ownership of solutions.
• Help mentor and guide the other team members.
• Develop and program enhancements, upgrades and interfaces to support the ongoing requirements of the business.
• Perform unit and other testing functions, as needed.
• Communicate continually with the client and project teams – Explain progress on the development effort.
• Assist in defining software architectures – Collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, and learn the application’s capabilities.
• Work collaboratively with the back-end developers in the process of building a RESTful API.
• Troubleshoot and support existing applications and systems.
The experience and the skills are going to be evaluated in one of the following sections, right now the client doesn’t have any requirements on Education or Professional Certification.
- HTML 5
- Angular 4
- C# Development
- Web Front-End Dev.
- Agile methodologies(SCRUM)
- English level (80% or plus)
Location: San José, Costa Rica.
Work schedule: This position requires a schedule adjusted to PST time-zone..
Private medical insurance.
Employee solidarity association.
Payment in dollars.
Onsite English classes.
Club of board games, soccer and yoga.
CSS | AJAX | JQuery | Angular JS | VB | XML/XSL | ETL | SQL | LINQ | Entity Framework
If you are interested on this position please fill the form and send resume in English.