Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack .Net Developer to work on our site in San José, Costa Rica. As a Full Stack .Net Developer your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Follow and promote best practices.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership of solutions.
- Help mentor and guide the other team members.
- Develop and program enhancements, upgrades, and interfaces to support the ongoing requirements of the business.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Communicate continually with the client and team members to explain progress on the development effort.
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- 5+ years of experience in the development of software applications employing Microsoft .Net technologies, including ASP .Net and C# technologies.
- Comfortable with Web UI oriented development.
- Experience working with Asp.Net MVC.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server (i.e. 2005, 2008, 2012).
- Previous experience working with Agile Methodologies.
- ASP.NET C#
- HTML / CSS
- HTML 5 / CSS 3
- SQL Server
- PhoneGap / Cordova
- Sitecore / CMS
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple assignments effectively.
- Ability to adhere to development standards and procedures.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
- Team oriented.
- Private medical insurance.
- Onsite doctor.
- Employee solidarity association.
- Payment in dollars.
- Online courses.
- Onsite English classes.
- Club of board games, soccer and yoga.
If you are interested on this position please fill the form and send resume in English.