We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our Professional Services team. If you are a talented, mature software engineer who is passionate about problem-solving, enthusiastic about building microservice architectures, comfortable with database technologies, and focused on delivering business value in the health sciences market, then you belong on our team!
• Identify technical solutions to enable customer workflows and integrate customer systems with PerkinElmer software products and TIBCO Spotfire
• Provide technical expertise on project definition, scope, and delivery estimates
• Build and deliver customer-focused solutions
• Craft well-documented, reusable, and testable code
• Demo solutions to customers and process feedback
• Explore opportunities for defining new Services offerings based on the latest PerkinElmer software solutions
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
• Have a strong understanding of core software engineering, system design, and integration
• Are able to quickly learn new technology frameworks and build solutions using them
• Enjoy working closely with customers
• Enjoy mentoring and advising others and working collaboratively
Desired Skills and Experience
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 8+ years of professional work experience
• Advanced C# and .NET
• Expertise in database design and optimization (Oracle required, newer DB technologies like MongoDB, Postgres, Aurora desired)
• Software integration experience in RESTful, web-based microservice architectures
• Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Some experience in the life sciences industry is a plus
• Prior experience with PerkinElmer software products or TIBCO Spotfire is a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity for you in a highly dynamic, rewarding environment. If you are up for a challenge, apply now!
• Location: San José, Costa Rica.
• Work schedule: to be defined with the client.
• Private medical insurance.
• Onsite doctor.
• Employee solidarity association.
• Payment in dollars.
• Online courses.
• Onsite English classes.
CSS | AJAX | JQuery | Angular JS | VB | XML/XSL | ETL | SQL | LINQ | Entity Framework
If you are interested on this position please fill the form and send resume in English.