MULTILINGUAL TECH SUPPORT
The main objective of the Technical Support Agent is to provide L1 and L2 support via Email, phone or Remote to users who primarily speak German or French.
Technical Support Agent
Title: Service Desk Engineer
Reporting to: Global Service Desk Lead
Working location: La Aurora, Heredia, Costa Rica
About our client:
Our client specializes in food and pharmaceutical products testing. Also is one of the leading companies in
the field of environmental laboratory services, agro-sciences, genomics and central laboratory services.
Their Costa Rican team works under a new service model and a philosophy that will provide you with high
quality, trustworthy, and efficient IT infrastructure services for our internal customers worldwide,
including but not limited to Design, Administration, and Operations of Datacenter Networking, Database,
Automation, Virtualization, storage, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to our client’s laboratory users primarily in the area of front-end devices
and maintain user’s satisfaction with their IT working environment; end-user account maintenance; including account creation, ongoing maintenance, and deletion.
- Maintain the front-end IT infrastructure (Workstations, Printers, Phone System, Smartphones,
etc.) and ensure their reliability.
- Follow and further develop standard Service Desk operating procedures.
- Local order management of IT equipment and consumables.
- Assume ownership and provide consistent follow-through to assure problems are resolved and
respond to last minute requests.
- Develop in-depth Product Knowledge in order to resolve customer questions and issues.
- Interact with programmers and Infrastructure staff on issues that have been escalated.
- Document all interactions and problem resolution.
- 3-4 years’ experience providing technical support for foreign language speakers.
- Advanced communication skills in German or French Language.
- Intermediate knowledge of English language.
- Good experience in AD/MS Exchange.
- Undergraduate degree in IT or equivalent industry certifications;
- Willing to work in a shift based environment. Ability to work as per specified SOPs.
- German or French-speaking person
Technical Support Agent
To apply for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: La Aurora, Heredia, Costa Rica.
- Work schedule: Graveyard.
- Private medical insurance.
- Onsite doctor.
- Employee solidarity association.
- Payment in dollars.
- Online courses.
- Onsite English classes.
- Club of board games, soccer, and yoga.
CSS | AJAX | JQuery | Angular JS | VB | XML/XSL | ETL | SQL | LINQ | Entity Framework
If you are interested on this position please fill the form and send resume in English.