Tier II – Tech Support
It is our passion to provide proactive and top-notch IT Support to small and medium size businesses. We follow a
structured methodology in serving our clients which leads to exceptional results! We are looking to outsource a
remote support team to learn about our process and join us in our passion in delivering solid technology solutions to SMBs.
• Install, diagnose, repair, maintain, and upgrade all hardware and equipment (including but not limited to PC, terminals, printers and scanners) to ensure optimal workstation performance.
• Troubleshoot problem areas (by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
• Perform advanced software repair and installations on customer computers by troubleshooting via remote service tools.
• Undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of client problems.
• Escalate unresolved problems to the appropriate area.
• Log, troubleshoot and track problems.
• Perform special assignments as required.
• Perform daily and weekly administrative tasks as required.
• Work effectively in a team environment and help others where needed.
• Maintain high level of service delivery in order to meet SLAs.
• Other job-related tasks as assigned by the manager.
• At Least 3 years of Remote Desktop Experience or relevant experience.
• At least 1 year experience as a Tier II Tech Support.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (90%+).
• Certifications with Microsoft are huge advantage (MCSE, MCSA, etc.).
• Has good knowledge of server, RMM tools, business applications, printing systems, and network systems.
• Advance knowledge of Windows and Mac OS.
• Troubleshooting Windows Virtual/On-Premise Workstations and Servers, and Linux machines.
• Great organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Highly proactive; addresses technical issues with appropriate sense of urgency.
• Must be able to effectively partner and build relationships with key business clients and supporting staff.
• Has a good understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Private medical insurance.
- Onsite doctor.
- Employee solidarity association.
- Payment in dollars.
- Online courses.
- Onsite English classes.
- Club of board games, soccer and yoga.
If you are interested on this position please fill the form and send resume in English.