We’re looking for a Software Developer to help in building out core development of our products.
This is an API, microservices, backend application development opportunity, with third-party service integrations and cloud infrastructure.
As a Software Engineer, you will be a part of small but growing team of talented people responsible for customizing and implementing a sophisticated enterprise banking software in a fast-paced results oriented environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on the execution of the product, design and architectural roadmaps.
- Work with the product owner to provide technical insight and guidance into the product roadmap.
- Assist in establishing coding, software design approaches and standards and ensure the product teams are adhering to standard methodologies.
- Review process, components and dependencies with the architecture team to ensure alignment with technical strategy.
- Focus on eliminating any pressing technical impediments to the teams.
- Stay up to date with technology advancement and ensure our product technology stack is optimized for strategic growth.
- Provide inspiration and guidance to the growing team; champion a culture of openness, collaboration and innovation.
- Design and develop core extensions to an innovative web application framework.
- Be a standout colleague, who is passionate about development, and is anxious to learn from other high-level developers.
- Be a team player, ability to collaborate idea sharing in strong product setting.
- Able to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Work with multiple engineering teams, and multi-functional partners.
- Adhere to Agile Sprints, Delivery Framework, and SDLC best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS, MIS, EE, or other related degrees. Will consider prior Java Development experience with High School Diploma, in lieu of college degree.
- 2-4+ years of hands-on experience Software Development.
- 2+ years of Java Development.
- 1+ years of applying Spring components: Core, Boot, Data, MVC, Cloud.
- 1+ years of relational database design & modeling.
- Experience designing and maintaining large-scale web applications.
- Experience interfacing with ERP Systems, dashboard development, and data warehousing techniques a strong plus.
- Solid grasp of software design patterns and principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication, with ability to interact with all levels of an organization.