We are hiring a Mid QA Analyst to be part of one of our main accounts. As a QA Analyst, you’ll work closely with developers to code, test, and deploy quality features for our customers and internal users. Work will be performed following agile methodology, supporting the development team through manual testing.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases.
- Hold and facilitate test case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirement.
- Create and execute database queries in order to test and validate data changes and data integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar.
- 1-3 years of experience as Software Test Engineer.
- Experience Testing Web Applications.
- Functional testing.
- Manual testing.
- Integrated testing.
- Regression testing.
- Stress/load testing.
- API testing.
- Database testing.
- Cross Browsing Testing.
- Agile methodologies.
- Automated testing is a plus.