Drive organizational effectiveness by providing project coordination and operations assistance to Global Services
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences, Business or Operations.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience coordinating/managing projects and/or supporting the operations of customer Services Teams.
- Demonstrable experience establishing project work plans and schedules; monitoring, reviewing, and evaluating progress.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
Special Skills & Knowledge:
- Hands-on experience managing delivery of software services engagements.
- Experience understanding, tracking, reporting and managing key financial and operational metrics for software services organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-cultural, global teams.
- Technical proficiency with business applications such as MS Office, Project, CRM, NetSuite/OpenAir, Spotfire among others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Experience working effectively in a diverse, global environment.
- Ability to assess situations from multiple viewpoints; Communicate by presenting facts & data; Challenge & debate issues of importance effectively.
- Planning, prioritizing, reporting, problem solving and analytical capabilities.
Takes the initiative to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of operational systems and processes; worked with Operations manager/director to implement.
- Monitor and manage resources allocation to optimize global utilization in delivery, presales and developing assets.
- Coordinate availability, assignment, schedules.
- Monitor the productivity of the personnel and work with managers to optimize resources utilization.
- Monitor timesheets compliances.
- Update and monitor staff skills systems.
- Monitor and assigned staff on the development of Services Assets and training material creation.
- Monitor and track Services projects and project data.
- Assist Project Managers with administrative tasks in OpenAir.
- Resolve issues on projects as required.
- Assist Informatics Operation to resolve issues – in OpenAir and NetSuite
- Assist in writing documentation to support the development of processes, procedures, Work Instructions, templates, …
- Monitor compliances to processes.
- Update Metrics dashboard as required (Spotfire).