We are seeking a highly-skilled automation developer to support our highly successful products by building out clean, scalable, and readable code. We are looking for a developer with high-quality standards and deep knowledge on automation QA.
Applicants should have experience building automation solutions to QA, and should understand high-level development concepts like “SOLID principles, Object Oriented Programming, Page Object pattern, differences between TDD and BDD and when use each one”. We want individuals who are self-motivated and passionate about development.
Typical daily activities include: working closely with a global team utilizing an agile development process, brainstorming exciting new ideas and concepts.
Duties and responsibilities
- Produce clean, maintainable, efficient, and well-tested code.
- Follow and promote best practices.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership of solutions.
- Help mentor and guide the other team members.
- Develop and program tools to help qa team to do their job faster and reliably.
- Communicate continually with the client and project teams – Explain progress on the development effort.
- Assist in defining software architectures – Collaborate with leads to explore existing systems,determine areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, and learn the application’s capabilities.
- Troubleshoot and support existing applications and systems.
- Activities like providing mentorship and performing code reviews.
- Help to create documentation about the products developed by the automation team.
- Experience using Git and JIRA.
- Experience working with Maven dependency manager.
- Experience using Cucumber in Java.
- Experience creating frameworks and projects in Selenium framework.
- Knowledge about the use of selenium grid.
- Experience creating projects with mobile automation tools like Appium.
- Experience using and configuring build automation tools such as Jenkins.
- Creative problem solver and troubleshooter.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team contributor.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, client-service environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Knowledge about BDD and TDD testing.
- More than 3 years of experience in Java.
- More than 3 years of experience in Selenium.
- Experience working with puppeteer automation framework.
- General knowledge about cypress.
- Experience working with APIs.