This is a long term position for a client that has built a marketplace for healthcare supplies and equipment. The engineer will be part of an integrated team, from the U.S. and LATAM. Duties include building new products/features, and support of existing functionality.
Mandatory Skills List:
- Software Development Experience – Minimum of 5 years
- Angular 4 plus – Expert Level
- Highly motivated and enterprising – With ownership mentality
- Loves to Learn and apply new technology
- Additional candidate requirements
- Embraces the value of automated testing – and has Experience with component architecture and other front end principles – Strong grasp on object oriented and functional programming concepts – Experience using TypeScript, ES6, Webpack, Angular, Redux, Lodash, Karma, and Protractor – preferred
- Experience working in an Agile based development environment, using concepts such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, TDD, and Pair Programming – preferred.
- Comfortable working closely with backend developers, business stakeholders, UX designers, and QA
- Other notes
- Exclusive – works only on this project during work week
- Prefer Costa Rica, fall back Colombia (but I told him that we have Perú and he wants to review them)
Average Weekly hours:
They need to come to Dallas for a short period of time for orientation between 2-4 weeks, so they need to have a travel Visa.