Applicants should have experience building out websites, RESTful APIs and should understand high-level development concepts like “progressive enhancement, responsive design, MVC, WebAPI, Dependency Injection”. We want individuals who are self-motivated and passionate about development and conversion rate optimization.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Produce clean, maintainable, efficient, and well-tested code.
- Follow and promote best practices.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership of solutions.
- Develop and program enhancements, upgrades and interfaces to support the ongoing requirements of the business.
- Perform unit and other testing functions, as needed.
- Communicate continually with the client and project teams – Explain progress on the development effort.
- Assist in defining software architectures – Collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, and learn the application’s capabilities.
- Troubleshoot and support existing applications and systems.
The experience and the skills are going to be evaluated in one of the following sections, right now there is not a requirement on Education or Professional Certification.
The work shift is going to be from Monday to Friday from 7am to 4pm CST. Once the candidate is in his 4 months there is a chance of getting his first day of WFH up to a total of 3 days in a year period but it’s a benefit and can be removed for different reasons.