We are offering an opportunity to be part of our client‘s unique technical support team to help customers get the most from their state-of-the-art SAAS solutions. The Software Support Engineer will resolve customer software issues, share knowledge with colleagues to help improve our service levels as well as deliver exceptional customer service. They have full responsibility for managing technical support cases for our customers, engage in information gathering and sharing, perform analytical troubleshooting and problem research as they collaborate with other engineers as necessary.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems researching answers and guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improve client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Follow and promote best practices.
- Provide technical expertise and ownership of solutions.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Communicate continually with the client and project teams.
- Efficiently and methodically troubleshoot technical issues.
- Execute and document system validation protocols such installation and operational qualifications.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide technical support for our client‘s product family.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, understand and debug our client’s software.
- Work with different server technologies to find timely and creative solutions to customer questions and requests.
- Collaborate with our development and platform teams to help host and improve our client‘s applications.
- Manage customer cases within the service level agreement boundaries.
- Write best practices and solutions for our knowledge base.
- Provide support status to the support manager and team.
- An Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information systems, Network Administration or similar.
- Ideal candidate has a strong technical background and experience working as Support Engineer.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience, software/hardware support companies preferred.
- Experience with enterprise system troubleshooting is essential.
- Strong technical and analytic skills.
- Experience in network computing is desired.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Experience scripting in Batch or PowerShell is desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) is desired.
- Knowledge of MongoDB is desired.
- Experience configuring and administering Windows Servers.
- Experience working and administrating Linux Server
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience creating and executing SQL queries is essential.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a highly distributed team, including our team overseas.
The work shift is going to be from Monday to Friday from 7am to 4pm. With respect to the WFH, once the candidate is in his first year there is a chance of getting one day of WFH but this is a benefit and can be taken away for different reasons.