Portfolio

 

Experience:

Over the years, EX2 Outcoding has successfully built, tested, and supported applications for our clients. These are case studies of some product implementations delivered by our company.

 

Our Partners:

90% of our clients are US companies including Fortune 100 in varied verticals such as informatics, lifescience, home-building, stock market, retail, etc. The other 10% are transnational companies established in Costa Rica.

 

If you want to know more about our services, go to our Contact Us Form and leave us a message!